FILL THE REQUISITION LETTER
Go through the Gurukul Technicals Institute site, consult with the executive and the higher authorities if feels free to work under the banner of Gurukul Technicals Institute, then fill the requisition letter of the organization, After that apply with complete details of the self, premises, available hardware, plan for business development in the format of the data sheet provided to your organization.For successful requesition for Membership of Gurukul Technicals Institute. Mail us at “email@example.com”
Eligibility Criteria for Membership of Gurukul Technicals Institute
The Gurukul Technicals Institute study center should satisfy the following criteria.
* Should be in business IT related or should be a professional with the required entrepreneurial acumen.
* Willing to invest required amount of money in setting up a center with proper infrastructure and man power.
Infrastructure Requirement for Membership of Gurukul Technicals Institute
* No. of Lab One (with min 5 Systems)
* No. of Class Room Minimum One with a capacity of 20 students sitting.
* No. of office/ Reception One (Minimum)
Hardware Requirement for Membership of Gurukul Technicals Institute
* One Pentium server nodes .
* Necessary Hardware compatibility for internet.
* Pinter (Inkjet / Laser)
* Proper Light Backup
* A.C. Unit
Manpower Requirement for Membership of Gurukul Technicals Institute
* Administrator / Manager
* Having a knowledge of Software Training, Experience, Having Good Management Skills
* Disciplined, Capable to handle the situation, proficiency in the field.
* Counselor / Receiptionist
* Pleasing personality with good communication skills, Computer Awareness, Disciplined
* Marketing Executive
* Experience – Hardworking – Knowledge
* Personality – Good Communications skills
* The Gurukul Technicals Institute shall abide by the agreement and conditions followed by all the Gurukul Technicals Institute Centres.
* The Gurukul Technicals Institute study centers shall have to conduct courses as per the rules and syllabus laid down by Gurukul Technicals Institute.